Friday, March 21, 2008

Delayed in Paradise

Our flight out of Palm Springs today was cancelled due to snow in Chicago. We have been rescheduled to leave tomorrow evening. This has got to be one of the most perfect cities in which to be stranded! We are able to stay in the hotel the extra night and can have use of the pool after check out.....we'll work on our tans in the afternoon before heading to the airport.
We won't get into Green Bay until 7:45 on Easter Sunday but I'll take being tired to being stranded in an airport.

I'll write more and include pictures in the days to come.

1 comment:

donnie said...

Our fligt was cancelled also. I would have loved the extra day in the sun... but paula ended up scheduling us on a later flight into chicago, and we took a limo to milaukee to pick up the truck and drive the rest of the way. be prepared for the snow, it is a cruel reality check.