Sunday, September 14, 2008

Random Musings

People who refused to leave Houston and Galveston when given mandatory orders to leave are now being rescued. They should have to pay for those rescues.

McCain and Obama need to stop giving us ads that tell us what is wrong with the other and discuss the issues.

After the age of 10 birthdays should become non-celebratory days. As someone who is celebrating her 54th birthday tomorrow, I do not need a reminder of the day.

Brett who?

I wonder how Barbara Bush feels knowing her son is one of the dumbest Presidents the US has ever suffered?

Wouldn't the US be a nicer country if naps were mandatory? Why didn't the founding fathers make it a Constitutional right to nap?

I am so glad my family and Dan do not hunt. The entire kill it, gut it, eat it concept is difficult to fathom. I don't even like thinking about how meat actually makes it to the grocery store. In fact, if I take the time to really look at meat in a package I usually put it back and eat vegetarian.

I love watching HGTV. I would love to have my house on one of their shows and have them do a room makeover. However, I don't want to have to do the projects with them.

1 comment:

Cheryle said...

Oh, I just have to comment about birthdays! I turned 61 in June and I truly love birthdays - mine and everyone else's (even yours, if you'll let me!) Age is just a number (really!) and last year I told my kids that I now consider myself middle-aged. So I should be around till I'm 120!

I like your style.