Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

This is the Halloween card I made and sent out to a selected few. I love the bad stamp and the colors plus the ribbon adds a fanciful touch. I enjoyed making this card more than most Christmas cards I have made. There is just something warmer, cozier, and more fun about autumn and Halloween than Christmas.


I like decorating with pumpkins, leaves, black cats, and witches. I have found some great witch decoratives and have them placed about the house for October. Just the concept of being able to fly about on a broom, cast spells at will, cackle, and create potions sounds right up my alley. The first witch I liked was the Margaret Hamilton Wicked Witch of the West. Her famous line"I'll get you my pretty....and your little dog, too" is a delightful classic.

No comments: